Memorial year-end update 2010

on Friday, January 7, 2011

Inspired by cimut’s note: catatan akhir tahun

It’s been a week; 2010 to 2011.

2010 was a strange, arousing sadness but glad to be memorized. My feeling so peculiar dan bercampur-aduk ga karuan. I have contrasting fate rotation also personality conflicts. So, what’s in 2010? *mm i’ll review and looking backward to my yesterday life in 2010,yahaho*

Januari: the beautiful early january—1st anniversary with si abang and we celebrated it just the two of us (oow). Also this moment made me dag-dig-dug-serrr. My laptop (containing evidences in recycle bin) was seized by bu dini after incident in Pangandaran. I didn’t know who the wtf informer was. I was so scared about skorsing and drop out!! Even disappointing my parents. Heh you know, gue sampe nadzar puasa sehari dan infaq kalo masalah ini tidak menjadi so serious, how thrill!. Btw, i was a-momentary-maniac..huh.

Februari: i’m sick of this life. 7 months already in class i went throuh with pain commencing july 2009. Having new friend yang bersaing secara gila-gilaan dalam akademik hanya menyebabkan stress berkepanjangan. Kelas panas, gue malas, humor garing (i’ve never laughed so hard deh), never feel considered and would never try. Agh, month of tears and i thought i was a loser who never win.

March: Senior year has it own “world”. detik-detik menuju UAN dan juga hiruk pikuk “universitas” menjadi trending topik di kalangan nozomika (angkatan gue waktu SMA). Some of my friends could relieved but i didn’t yet, gue sedang gila-gilaan sama FTI ITB. Relationship gue dengan doi pun lagi pasang surut, he didn’t bring handphone to dorm jadi susah banget kalo mau telfon-telfonan mesti pinjem HP bututnya sibling gue which made me be often-angry and impatient girlfriend. By the end of this month 2 things finished: UAN & USM ITB

April: SIMAK UI (meler-meler and highway noise very disturbing). Air mata gue lebih sering berderai. Faced with reality and sooo many questions gimana pada akhirnya hubungan gue sama dia kalo dia pergi nan jauh ke Jerman sana. Because i was not consistent, we almost broke up the other day. longer time i became increasingly fragile, nonetheless i have 2 important elemens of my life who could raise me up; parents and him. Oya i also writing dreams: to be next hayley williams (hahaha), event organizer of concerts, and manager of televison industry (hemmm,quite exciting kan?i’m student who love entertainment anyway). And i got the info that was so painful: gue keterima di FTSL ITB, bukan FTI,hah. This month was full of poem actually.

May: home for the holiday. Accepted in major industrial engineering university of Indonesia. Didn’t have anything to do, mm writing calendar and funfacts for BT(buku tahunan) nozomika. I went to bandung nemenin abang tes USM 2 ITB. Jalan-jalan around bandung. I totally love having date, hangout, and see movies in 21 with ya,darl. Unfortunately, he didn’t pass any university entry test, huh i really sympathize with this condition.

June: i have to face something named “goodbye”. My incredible, amazing, and awesome moments have built here, behind the almamater of Insan Cendekia Serpong. Best family and friends i’ve ever had. Nozomika went rafting to Citarik, Sukabumi. Oya me and many other girlfriends did “gossiping time” till drop about someone who stole millions,emm nasty. Next, there was android ( a freshman tribute to seniors) i wore spotted purple ‘dress’ with dorian gray theme and be nominated for the best costume,wehwe (yes, that was me). And finally at 12th june nozomika costumed by ‘kebaya ijo-ijo’. Yah we finally have done all stuffs along 3 years naturally perfecto. Hi-school graduate were all about photo session, everyone jeprat-jepret, uploaded it to facebook and mostly named the album ‘g13aduation’. Huh, nozomika kapan kita bisa bertemu lagi??? We’re the scholarship-er will be classic story juga menjadi putra-putri yang akan membangun bangsa suatu saat nanti,amin.

July: worst birthday ever!. Everything is not what it seems. I’ve dreamt very high wishes on my 17th. Fact? I have NOBODY. 2 elements both my parents and he couldn’t be by my side at that time. Until now i’ve got nothing for the (should-be-sweet) 17th birthday gift : (. Btw, next time gue harus ke gunung bromo!.

August: metamorphose from hi-school to college life. It’s hard to know i’m not in boarding school anymore but in ‘kosan’ lifestyle now, do everything totally alone. Boring time, haven’t get any lectures just choir exercise. This month was the last time i was going to date with him, he picked me up with his uph honda. Oya, there was MADK moment “fokus dek,fokusss” and “GA’ LO LAGI”—ospek tahap awal-- sunbathe bikin gue makin item aja. I never raised my hand up along madk,hehe (pasif sekali gue)

September: my 17th was not excited neither his 19th, so passive relationship no contact, no conversation, not another thing. Thanks to my beloved mom to have heard my sighs and junks. It’s all just disgusting. No enjoy at all, my college life is suck. Month of mabim (masa bimbingan) where i had to look for senior’s sign which meant gue harus obral-obrol, agghhh gue paling ga bisa beginian, burden of responsibility. No time to show up,i’m just silly silencer.

Oktober: joined Madah Bahana (marching band) UI, got snare at percussion section, actually i prefer to play quintom but snare it’s okey lah. Huh, resiko jadi orang yang ga supel i don’t how to be ‘common’ to senior. Btw i’m concious that i’m a lot of depression caused by homesick and also lovesick, why did i overreact?. Oya, it’s a week of UTS *my 1st exam in college*, that was bad carut-marut. I realize i couldn’t maximalize my ability.

November: after a year not beating drum set i finally back to my obsession; band and drum world. On stage at engineering fest(ival). Rotunda stage was bigger than GSG IC’s stage (lebih meriah deh). Nevertheless, gue underestimate kalo gue drummer paling cupu sepanjang penampilan itu (duhduh). Eh eh i was in love with band-nya anak mesin, music arrangements they made totally coooolllll,dewa deh. As UI’s student i was lucky to meet the great barrack obama @balairung Universitas Indonesia,ooo. Btw, i’m not that much talented yah, from snare position i moved to pit percussion,aaaa nightmare. The problem was: pit is too girly for me totally ga ada macho-machonya, ga ada display seperti section lain. Then, nozomika (and IAIC) goes to roadshow IAIC ...i was on the go by video of UI profile (jadi inget being crazy di hollywood ui waktu progress pembuatan film ini). Pelampiasan kangen with besties and unyu moment;rujakan.

Desember: something made me envious, kinda silly but natural. I’ve ever said ‘let me die’ because of the virus you created. I’m not football maniac but supported Indonesia is-a-must, i saw AFF match between Indonesia vs Thailand live from the field live @gelora bung karno,w.a.w!. GPMB(grandprix marching band) was so interesting, how the fullband made cool movement dan display yang sudah lama gue impikan. Aaaa..next year,gue mesti jadi pasukan marching band ui yang show di istora. MBUI is the best and skillfull.

Intially, i thought there would be depressing new year’s eve with nothing to do, bf rejected my invitation : (. So, I and 5 others convoyed around jakarta...enjoyed the jakarta night view with fascinating fireworks. It helps lah to eliminate fatigue.

Next, first day of 2011, i must be sincere pada suatu keputusan yang semestinya udah dari dulu. Ya, we’ve ended our relationship after 2 years. My sadness is really unable to write. We’re now friend and we’re totally single, have no more special relation each other. Hari-hari menjadi berkabung, awan berubah kelabu. But keep go for everything, els. Either me or him will pray each other, we hope this 2011 is totally ours. Huh, luckless 2011 was started by downhearted story.umm, i just need some motivation to stand stronger in 2011 after all sorrows...stand up 2011~

0 comments:

Post a Comment